This is a simple ‘Hello World’ tutorial to get you quickly started.
- Download and install Node.js
- Run the following command to install electron prebuilt globally
npm install -g electron
- In its most basic form, an electron app requires 3 files: `package.json`, `main.js`, and `index.html`. So your folder structure should look like this;
- Download the files (package.json, main.js, index.html) and save them in a folder.
- Run the following command to build the application
- You’re done!
Once you’re ready to move on to something more exciting, you can check out a couple of simple electron apps here.2018-10-15