1) Jobsdb.com is your homepage
2) Leave a copy of your resume on your desk and if your boss ask you about it, say that you are just reviewing your resume. Just-in-case
3) Leave a copy of your resume in your office printer (opps, I printed and forgot about it)
4) Only bring Recruit section part of the newspaper to your desk. Read it during work and don’t forget that trusty red marker.
5) Start taking mcs (for job interviews)
PS: This article only works in good economic times. To be used in 2-3 years time.2008-11-16