- Whenever possible, buy store brands.
- Avoid prepared foods.
- Shop at “you-bag-it” supermarkets.
- Brown bag your lunch.
- Don’t buy clothes or shoes with designer labels.
- Use coupons, but be smart about it.
- Buy used books instead of new.
- Keep your car as long as you can.
- Severely restrict your credit card spending.
- Reward yourself for your efforts.
All pretty much common sense but damn, I’m inspired. Totally.
It’s not gonna be easy but I’m going to give my best shot at doing this! 😀2007-10-28